Manic Mario Manic Mario

()_()

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!111 MARIO'S GONE CRAZZZZY!!!!!!!!!!1

RuneScape Deadly Noobs RuneScape Deadly Noobs

lol that was funny

umm does any1 know a proxy that'll let me log into runescape???? cuz most proxys don't work for rs since it's java...

S.M.B.2 Bloopers S.M.B.2 Bloopers

rofl ha ha ha

ha ha ha lol the best scene was, Mario, don't eat mushrooms.....*ha ha ha ha* when Mario's fart blew away peach's dress off she was like "mama mia*beep* and then mario's like "mama mia!!!! *beep* the BEST part was where toad's hair fell off ha ha ha I couldn't stop laughing!!!

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

ZOMG!!

OMG YOU MUST....MAKE....MORE!!!!!! Your probably like one of the best authors in newgrounds!!! All 6 episodes were fantastic!! I can't wait for the 7th one!

Super Mario bros Z ep 5 Super Mario bros Z ep 5

ohh yah nice battle

lol I just LOVE action videos they're exciting and cool......and still lol Luigi keeps messing around....

Super Mario bros Z ep 4 Super Mario bros Z ep 4

lots of action and humor

ha ha Luigi's still being a baby and screwing around a lot.....and what shall the heros do???? FIND OUT ON THE NEXT EPISODE ON Drag---I mean Super Mario Z!!!!!!!!

Super Mario bros Z ep 3 Super Mario bros Z ep 3

aweesooomee

OMG whichever author made this video is pure genius!!! I put him on my 1st fav author on the list those videos are really awesome. It was soo cool when Yoshi got the crap beaten out of him when Robo Sonic beated him up badly

Super Mario bros Z ep 2 Super Mario bros Z ep 2

that was awesome!!!

Man it just keeps getting better and better!

Super Mario bros Z ep 1 Super Mario bros Z ep 1

ha ha that was funny

that was a really good one lol when Mario was like Luigi!! and he keeps being a baby and won't fite Boswer

DragonBall CG Ep1 DragonBall CG Ep1

oh man that's funny

oh man that was REAL funny lol but I've seen these 2 episodes like realllllll long ago and I'm hoping there's a dragonball cg ep. 3 =( I've been waiting for ep. 3 for so long but there's no ep. 3.......O and ep 2. was real funny when Vegeta says, Hey look, Kakorat, Dr. Gero and that FAT andriod are on are yard.